Just being ME




Please say hello ... I love comments!



10/11/2007


my photo

hamish the merrythought bear ...

Hamish is a growler bear, I asked him to model this for me, he was feeling quite 'manly' until I stuck this on his head. I mentioned two treats in my previous post well this is the second, a lovely 'blue domino' shower cap, from Sainsburys.


my photo

The photo above is for Fuchsia Girl who lives on the beautiful Isle of Mull, 'wish I was there'. Hamish has got tartan pads and paws, he is a true Scottish bear at heart, even though he was born and bred in Shropshire!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

He is a lovely bear and looks great wearing your lovely new shower cap

Jane said...

Poor Hamish - he will now be a very confused bear! Try him with a Tam O'Shanter hat and see if his self esteem improves at all!

Jane said...

Hello Hamish, what beautiful paws you have...............so pleased I won't have to report Louise to the RSPCA after all. You just need a wee kilt now and you'll be a fine and dandy bear. Keep on growling Hamish xx