Just being ME




Please say hello ... I love comments!



02/08/2008



falling down the rabbit hole's tag ...

Remember this Jennie, you tagged me way back on the 9th of June to take part in this!

If a movie was being made of your life, who would you like to be cast to play yourself, and why? I guess I would have to say Victoria Wood, who just like me wears her hair short, has to watch her weight and has a good sense of humour.

You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity, and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with, and your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with. Who would they be, and why? Just to verify as not being my favourite celebrity, I would choose to spend the first two weeks with Paul McKenna, who could programme me into thinking I wasn't hungry! And the second two weeks with Fearne Cotton, who hopefully would be so busy talking would miss the rescue helicopter home, oh for peace and quiet and another face on the TV!

What are your three favourite crafting products? I haven't starting crafting yet, although I do have the pinking shears at the ready!

If you could invent something, what do you think it would be? Not strictly an invention, but I would manufacture a wider selection of fashion boots to fit a wider calf and ankle.

What are the last three books that you read? I don't read books, I just look at the pictures!

QVC, or Create and Craft? QVC - Quality, Value and Inconvenience!

What is your claim to fame? To see my name rolling up in the credits of a drama. OK it wasn't actually me, just someone using my name without asking!

Who would like to do this tag next?

The photo above is of Heart Reef, in the Great Barrier Reef of the Whitsundays, a stunning composition of coral that has naturally been formed into the shape of a heart.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hmm... very interesting! I think Victoria Wood is amazing! (So funny)...... Imagine someone using your name without permission. You tend to think of yourself as unique and then that happens. Actually the internet is what makes me realise that I am anything but unique. I recently joined facebook so I can easily access my family's photos who live overseas and got my husband to join too. When looking for me to link up with me he said, 'which one are you?'. Darn, until then I really felt unique!

Ally Jay said...

Haven't seen much of Vic Wood lately but she is one funny woman.

Nicola said...

I might do this on my blog - anything for some new material eh!!!
I shall have to give some thought to the celebrity thing - I don't see many of them, not having TV or seeing many movies.