six random facts about me ...
The print above is titled 'waiting for the shops to open'. If painted this very day, it could well have been titled 'queuing for an NHS dentist'!
Recently Pat from Mille Fiori Favoriti invited me to do this tag. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So here goes, with number one.
If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I would buy an original L S Lowry painting, as I love them!
I buy pretty notebooks and then don't write in them, most odd!
I love the smell of oil of cloves, even though it reminds me of having toothache as a child!
I always leave one dumpling on my plate, to eat last!
I can write backwards!
I like nutty chocolates the best, so what does this say about me!
I need to nominate six blog friends to forward this tag on to. This is the tricky part, I know some have already done this one, but who hasn't, let's have a think?
Please don't fret if you don't do tags or just haven't the time, just ignore my plea!