Just being ME




Please say hello ... I love comments!



04/04/2008



another one ...

Nicola from Four Friends and a Blog has sent me this award. Nicola, Heather, Katherine and Samantha all live in Canada and share a blog to keep in touch, but also look out for a couple of 'spin-offs' too! The 'Blogging with a Purpose' award is a new one on me, so I am very pleased to have received it.

If you blog with a purpose (which you all do), feel free to paste this award on to your blog, from me to you.

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Congratulations on your awards Louise!!

By the way, the ironing got done but the next pile has already started - aaagh!!

Moogsmum
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Well deserved, Louise! I love your "ramblings" as you call them and your cute little polls and the pics of the things growing around you. Have a terrific weekend!

Sal said...

I haven't been blogging for very long so it is fun to see the varying awards that are given out.
I love your blog too.Sal;-)