Just being ME




Please say hello ... I love comments!



10/03/2010


my photo

heart love ...

A person's world is only as big as their heart.

This year J is taking part in The South Downs Way Randonnee Challenge, a bike ride, which sets off from Winchester.

It's split into three stages, 100, 65 and 35 miles. J will be joining it at the last stage, which leaves from Devil's Dyke, finishing at Eastbourne.

This event is held in support of the British Heart Foundation.

If you would like to sponsor J, just click on the widget on the sidebar. It's that easy!

We'd be so appreciative of any donations received, the minimum is £2.

Thank you very much for your support.

Louise x

o

3 comments:

Simone said...

Good luck to you both on the bike ride. I can't even ride a bike!!!x

LizzieJane said...

What a wonderful cause. My goodness that is a long way to ride a bike. I know you will have fun.
x

rollende transman fons said...

Great read thanks for sharing this