Just being ME




Please say hello ... I love comments!



10/05/2008



a home with a heart ...

Well I have done it at last! What, I hear you say? Finally, getting my new shop on the web up and running, and is now live to everyone I know here on the blogs. It has taken me quite a time to show it to you, as I have been agonising over the layout, which is quite basic as I didn't spend much on the original package. I have decided it is fine for starters, and it is all my own hard work so I am quite proud of my achievement. It may not have the really polished look as some sites do, but it does what it says on the tin, and I hope to make improvements as time goes on! It all depends on whether I make any sales?

I aim to sell a mixture of things, past and present, basically what I like and hope you like too. I only have a few items listed at the moment, but I will try to update as regularly as I can. Taking photos and writing descriptions is quite time consuming, but once I have the knack it should get easier and faster!

Any purchases can be made using Paypal and cheque in the UK, and Paypal from outside the UK. Remember post & packing is included in the price, and please read the terms & conditions first if you are interested in making a purchase.

Please click on the title of this post for a link straight over to the site, and I have put a link on the sidebar too. Thanks for looking. Any feedback from you would be more than welcome.

Louise x

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Louise it looks amazing and I know with time you will make it even better! Good job! I'll have a proper good look about later but first impressions are very good. I'm sure you will do really well. You are lovely, which always helps and you are clever. ;o) Good Luck! xx

Simone said...

Good luck with the website Louise. I shall check back often to see what is in the shop.

ginny farquhar said...

the website looks great Louise... and some interesting items for sale too. good luck with it.
ginny x

carolr said...

I love everything about it, Louise. I think it's perfect.

Glo said...

Louise ~ Congratulations on your new website and wishing you much success!

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise, I'll be checking out your website regularly as you add more items. I'm particularly excited about seeing what books and textiles you'll add. Add any needlepoint cushions and I'll be first in the queue. Good luck!

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
I see that you usednMesite foryour website. Have you found it tricky touse and I am also using Mr site and if I was not blond you would certainly see all of the grey hair! I have ingored it for a while and now I must sort it out, Etsy has been getting my main attention recently. Best of luck with it and I shall come back to see what you add.
Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Looks good but I hope that you con't mind me pointing out that the heading is blurry and your name is split over two lines! xx

méri said...

Have you already sold everything?
Congratulations ang good luck!

(I can't see anything today!
I think it was yesterday morning that i took a look, and today i came back to see everything with calm and...i see nothing at all!)

Anonymous said...

Well done you, I wouldn't have aclue where to start. Those postcards are really cute. Speaking of postcards Milo is really looking forward to his.
Lisa x

mc said...

Congratulations Louise. I am a bit late to see the contents of your shop but that is surely a good sign.Wishing you all the best for the future.
c*

Twiggy said...

Well done you !!! and good luck. I'm off for a nosey
Twiggy x

Twiggy said...

Lovely website, I love the idea of a past and present section, good luck!!
twiggy x

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Good luck with your web store Louise! Some really nice things in it!

Gina said...

It's looking great Louise..you've done really well to get so much done!..I wouldn't have a hope..there are some lovely items on there already and I wish you every success with it!
Gx
p.s. Love the name! :O)

Anonymous said...

Louise, I'm so impressed with your site! You have been hard at work and the result is terrific. Can't wait to see what else you post.

Mrs Moog said...

Your website looks great Louise! Your hard work has certainly paid off.

Good luck with your new shop!

xxxx

carolyn said...

Well done, I'm so incredibly impressed as I wouldn't have the faintest where to start. You've got some lovely things for sale too and bearing in mind the cost of Roayl Mail these days I'd say that they are real bargains!
Wishing you every success, best of luck.
Carolyn x

Ragged Roses said...

Congrats to you on your site Louise, it's something I've been thinking of doing for a long time. Well done to you for actually doing it! I'm off to have a look
Kimx

méri said...

Thanks, Louise.
Now i only see the "past", not the "present" ...

(Portugal also has the North, that is very different, but very very beautiful - where i live, of course!)

Jennie said...

I think it's looking fantastic Louise. I love it!!

Country Cottage Chic said...

Good luck with your web shop - hope you sell lots!