Just being ME




Please say hello ... I love comments!



29/09/2007


my photo

orrefors perfume bottle ...

Orrefors Glasbruk is a glassworks in the Swedish village Orrefors in Smaland.

Orrefors has been making crystal and fine glass for over 100 years. Glass that has become famous all over the world for its creative design, its exquisite craftsmanship, and the excellence of its form and function. Orrefors glass is created by a close-knit team of designers and glassblowers who are masters of their craft. Together they create pieces of beauty and practical functionality that will long retain their value.

This is one of my favourite finds on ebay, a beautiful art glass Orrefors perfume bottle from the Amour range, just perfect as I love hearts and I love glass. To the top of the stopper it measures 5 inches high and takes pride of place in my boudoir.

No comments: