Just being ME




Please say hello ... I love comments!



28/02/2011


my photo

February Scavenger Hunt ...

Sorry no photos from me this time.

I got nowhere near completing the list for February.

Too few days in the month, too many hours spent at work, too many depressing dull and damp weather days, and a stinky cold all did there very best to get in the way.

You could say drat, drat and double drat - triple drat!


P
Signing off on a more positive note, here is the list for March:

a lion
a rainbow
something green
an empty chair
something sentimental
peeling paint
a collection
a ring
a fancy gate
a shadow
something as old as you
a lamb


I should manage this one.

I've a few ideas up me sleeve already!

o

6 comments:

bellaboo said...

I was too late for February too.March's looks fun! :0)

LizzieJane said...

Hope your cold gets better soon so you can have a fun time doing the Scavenger Hunt!
x

BumbleVee said...

awww... Louise.... sorry you are feeling so crappy.
Hope you feel a lot more perky soon...

whoa...a lion. Seems you'll have to go to the zoo...or perhaps you have a stuffed one? ..or ... well, maybe even a little glass or pottery one hanging about? This scavenger hunting sounds like fun...

Rosie said...

Sounds like you have had a miserable February, Louise - hope that cold is better now! Perhaps we'll see some lovely spring days in March - I've already seen some lambs in the fields as we have been driving around - no lions though!;)

Anonymous said...

I'll let you off this month but no excuses for March! Flighty xx

PinkCatJo said...

Hope you feel better now spring is on its way.

A lion and a lamb - lol! x